Radio 1 Blog

Hi. My name is Seth Stevenson and this is my personal blog. My purpose is to keep my friends and family updated about my life. Also this blog gives me an outlet to share my thoughts particuarly on the Bible and theology. Currently I am working in a small radio station in Vancleve, KY. Hope you enjoy, and check in often.

More Pictures from Colorado


Here are some pictures from my trip to Colorado for my sister's wedding. On Thursday night before the wedding, some friends and I went climb in the beautiful hills of Red Feather Lake, Colorado. My friend Brent Susan, his dad James Susan, Tim's brother Jeffrey and Randy, and another friend David Graf, made up the crew. Also Randy's wife Joy went along. The scenery was beautiful and we had a great time. Hope you enjoy!!!


























































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you add more info about it.

Anonymous said...

i'm also into those things. care to give some advice?

Rowen said...

Hi Seth,

Nice pictures! I glad you enjoyed your time in the mountains!

The follow URL will link to a couple of maps to this place.

http://johnstownalbertsons.blogspot.com/2008/05/yesterday-saturday-may-17th-we-traveled.html

Rowen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeffrey Albertson said...

Oh, that was fun! Thanks for sharing the pictures! It was so fun to climb and hike with the Susans, David, Randy, Joy. and you!