Radio 1 Blog

Hi. My name is Seth Stevenson and this is my personal blog. My purpose is to keep my friends and family updated about my life. Also this blog gives me an outlet to share my thoughts particuarly on the Bible and theology. Currently I am working in a small radio station in Vancleve, KY. Hope you enjoy, and check in often.

Puppies

Hi everyone! I see it has been some time since I updated the blog, so I thought I would take the advantage of the day off to catch up. A couple of weeks ago now I bought a pair of Boston Terrier pups to sell. One is a female, and one is a male. This has been a new endeavor for me in learning how to raise dogs. There are doing really well, but do take quite a bit of attention to take care of. So far the responses of interested buyers has been a little slow, so if you are interested in buying, or know someone who is, please email me.

0 comments: