Radio 1 Blog

Hi. My name is Seth Stevenson and this is my personal blog. My purpose is to keep my friends and family updated about my life. Also this blog gives me an outlet to share my thoughts particuarly on the Bible and theology. Currently I am working in a small radio station in Vancleve, KY. Hope you enjoy, and check in often.

What I'm Reading


I am currently read a new book by Dr. Stephen Gibson, called The Sincerity of God. It explains the six principles of hermanutics used by evangelicals, and a seventh added by Wesleyans called the Promise Hemanutic. He looks at 120 commentators on I Thess. 5:23 and shows how they interpret sanctification in this passage. It is really good and a great study aid. Dr. Gibson pastors at Victory Chapel with Victory Inner-city Ministries. He is an adjunct teacher at God's Bible School, and Allegheny Wesleyan College. He also has taught previously at Union Bible College and at Kiev Wesley Bible College. If you get a chance to read this book, I highly recommended it, especially if you are in ministry of any kind.

0 comments: