Radio 1 Blog

Hi. My name is Seth Stevenson and this is my personal blog. My purpose is to keep my friends and family updated about my life. Also this blog gives me an outlet to share my thoughts particuarly on the Bible and theology. Currently I am working in a small radio station in Vancleve, KY. Hope you enjoy, and check in often.

My Pastor

Hi. This is my Pastor Tom Rodriguez, his wife Deborah, and his family. The children are as follows: Leah (18), Jonathan (16), Andrew (12), Joel (9), Elizabeth (7), and Joy (4). The church is South Milwaukee Church of the Nazerene. God providentally lead me to Pastor Tom when I was here to do my internship in radio. Although it is a Nazene church in name, Pastor Tom and his family as very conservative. God is giving me the privilege of working along side of them, while I am be discipled in ministry. The church's average attendance is around 30 people. Currently I am leading the men's Bible study, and helping to disciple others. I thank the Lord for being a small part in His vineyard.



1 comments:

Johnstown Albertsons said...

Hi Seth,
Thanks for sharing this Pastor's family picture with us! They look like very precious people. After looking at your blog last night, Janet dreamed that they came to see us; that would be great! We thank the Lord daily for His work in your life, and pray that you will continue to be a blessing where God has planted you.