Radio 1 Blog

Hi. My name is Seth Stevenson and this is my personal blog. My purpose is to keep my friends and family updated about my life. Also this blog gives me an outlet to share my thoughts particuarly on the Bible and theology. Currently I am working in a small radio station in Vancleve, KY. Hope you enjoy, and check in often.

Dog sitting


I now have officially become a dog sitter! I am babysitting a dog for some people who are gone to Honduras on a short missions trip. "Baby Ruffy" - not my choice for a name- is staying with me for approximately two months. He like to sit on the bottom shelf of my desk as you can see above. He is a Yorkie terrier. Note: You can see that even he is a Mac lover!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

so, what IS a "choice name"? and as far as the Mac lover thing goes, you must be REALLY desperate to recruit dogs to support your cause...