Radio 1 Blog

Hi. My name is Seth Stevenson and this is my personal blog. My purpose is to keep my friends and family updated about my life. Also this blog gives me an outlet to share my thoughts particuarly on the Bible and theology. Currently I am working in a small radio station in Vancleve, KY. Hope you enjoy, and check in often.

Snow!

Last Sunday night, God gave us a beautiful snowfall. I captured a few pictures Monday night just before sunset. I thought you might enjoy the views just up the hill from my house. Also a picture of the two puppies in the snow!




1 comments:

Rowen said...

Hi Seth,

Thanks so much for updating us about the dogs, and about your snow! We've only had that much snow four times this entire winter. It looks pretty there!

Please keep blogging; it's a great way of sharing your life with friends..