Radio 1 Blog

Hi. My name is Seth Stevenson and this is my personal blog. My purpose is to keep my friends and family updated about my life. Also this blog gives me an outlet to share my thoughts particuarly on the Bible and theology. Currently I am working in a small radio station in Vancleve, KY. Hope you enjoy, and check in often.

My Apartment

Some of you might think this is strange, and some of you might not care, but some of you have been asking for pictures of my apartment. I know how risky it is to share info over the Internet, but there is a gun you cannot see in the corner of the bedroom, so beware! If you don't like the look, blame it on the lack of a wife. Later, Seth 




3 comments:

Unknown said...

As far as personal protection goes, didn't you forget the dagger on the bookshelf in the first picture?!

As far as the apartment goes, GET MARRIED SOON!! :D

Rowen said...

Thanks for sharing the pics Seth. They surely remind me of my house before it had a woman's touch ;-) But it looks like a really nice place! If your camera still works, I'd like to see the outdoor environs as well. We're praying for you!

-Rowen

Janet said...

It looks like your apartment is specious and nice. Great job on the chocolate paint! :) Thanks for sharing it with us.
And God will provide, in His time!
Keep trusting!