Radio 1 Blog

Hi. My name is Seth Stevenson and this is my personal blog. My purpose is to keep my friends and family updated about my life. Also this blog gives me an outlet to share my thoughts particuarly on the Bible and theology. Currently I am working in a small radio station in Vancleve, KY. Hope you enjoy, and check in often.

Revival


Greetings Everyone,
This week we are in revival with Evangelist David Street. He has brought some excellent message. Last night's message was entitled Five Theories and One Fact. It was about the five false theories of sanctification and the one true Scriptural fact, that is that the Bible tells us we CAN be free from all sin. Pray for this church, as we are in desperate need of revival. Pray that many will go on to Holiness. Adios for now.

0 comments: